Date: July 2018
Theme: “Controlling High Sexual Urge”
Participants: 500+ girls
Age: 12-20 years
Teachers: 6 female, 1 male
- To answer questions raised by some of the students during the 7th
- To address the questions from some of the girls of how to overcome high sexual desire during their fertile days of their menstrual cycle.
- To encourage the girls to aim higher for themselves and their academic life.
- Involve ex-student(s )who attended Makerere university to motivate the school girls.
Key Issues Discussed:
- Assertiveness: This is the ability to express oneself without being disrespectful.
- Self-awareness: This is knowing your self
- Self-esteem: How one believes in oneself
- Coping with emotions: How to gain control of your own emotions
- Coping with stress: Managing stress is key in life
Girls have high expectations from Femlead. They believe that the organization will solve all their challenges and meet all their basic scholastic requirements.